Ah yes the jungle. After a trip to Florida with my family to “stretch” and “relax” (of which we couldn’t do either) I return to the frey. Long hours of work and a few projects that are extra hours after work.
What we have on the cooking pot lately:
- Regular work.
- Baby and Wife.
- That book I’m writing(slow process for me).
- Special Comic/Hybrid with a friend and a few teammates.
- Some digital illustrations to keep myself polished.
- More fiddling with Construct 2 to see if I finish at least one small game.
- Custom designing a separate version of this blog.
- Education project with a friend from church…
- and hopefully get back in track so I can sell the apartment at the end of the year.
With this soup cooking you can imagine my health has not been the best lately. At least I’m cutting down on the soda. Cheers!